As a member of AASC, you have access to a host of networking and professional development opportunities, as well as additional resources at your fingertips. Additional benefits include:
- Discounted AASC conference fees
- Reduced webinar fees
- Access to additional training, such as AASC University and the Professional Service Coordination certification program
- Access to AASC Online, a web-based resident management tool
Receive a significant discount on this web-based documentation tool for resident files and reports.
- AASC sample resident file and service coordination forms
Access more than 30 sample service coordination program and resident file forms. These forms, which are newly revised to reflect HUD’s Standards for Success report, are important tools for service coordinators serving residents in all types of properties.
- Access to a public policy and advocacy toolkit
AASC works closely with members of Congress and federal agencies to provide input on legislation and policies affecting service coordinators. AASC keeps members abreast of changes in regulations affecting their jobs as well as legislation affecting their residents.
- Take part in the bi-annual service coordinator salary survey and have access to the results, which includes data on salaries, benefits and raises for service coordinators nationally, by region and by state (AASC chapter states only)
- Access to the AASC Member Directory
- If there is an AASC chapter in your state, you are an automatic member and will have access to local networking and professional development opportunities
- Weekly e-newsletter with information to help you be a better informed, more effective service coordinator
Already a member? Sign in on the right side of the page to access your benefits.