is an online system that provides professional development courses for service coordinators and affordable housing professionals. The course videos are available on demand, so you can complete them on your time. Start a course and come back to it later, or complete several videos in one sitting. It's learning on your schedule.
- SC101: The Fundamentals of Service Coordination
- SC101: Ethical Considerations for Service Coordinators
- SC101: Service Coordinator Documentation Standards of Practices
- SC101: Developing a Resource Network
- SC101: Measuring Program Outcomes and Success
- SC101: Service Coordinator Relationships: An Integrated Team Approach
- SC101: The Role of the Service Coordinator
- Communication with Healthcare Professionals
- Elder Abuse: Hidden Victims, Hidden Crimes
- Standards for Success (FREE to members)
- Assessments in Service Coordination
- Service Coordination: More Than Just a Job – It’s a Calling!
- Medicare Fraud and Efforts to Combat It (FREE)
- Members - $45
- Non-members - $75
- Note: training contact hours are not available for the Medicare Fraud course.
SC101: The Fundamentals of Service Coordination is a six-course series available within the AASC University system that provides an introduction for new service coordinators as well as a refresher for experienced coordinators. Created by industry experts, the series was originally designed to meet HUD training requirements for service coordinators working in subsidized housing for older adults. The new curriculum has been revised to be applicable to service coordinators who work with all demographics of tenants in subsidized affordable housing communities. Review course descriptions and learning objectives. SC101 provides seven training contact hours.
For immediate access to courses, payment must be made online through AASC University using a credit card. Please contact us at email@example.com for information on other payment options.
- SC101: Fundamentals of Service Coordination, six-course series = $150
- SC101 individual courses = $30 each