Why join AASC?
As a member of American Association of Service Coordinators (AASC), you have access to a host of networking and professional development opportunities, as well as additional resources at your fingertips. Additional benefits include:
- Discounted AASC conference and symposium fees
- Reduced webinar fees
- Access to additional training, such as AASC University and the Professional Service Coordination certification program
- Access to AASConline, a web-based resident management tool for elderly properties
Receive a significant discount on this web-based documentation tool for resident files and reports such as the HUD semi-annual performance report.
- AASC sample service coordination forms
Request access to a package of more than 30 sample service coordination program forms. These forms, which are currently being revised to complement the new HUD guidebook for service coordinators in multifamily housing, provide important tools for service coordinators serving residents in all types of properties.
- Access to a public policy and advocacy toolkit
AASC works closely with members of Congress and federal agencies to provide input on legislation and policies affecting service coordinators. AASC keeps members abreast of changes in regulations affecting their jobs as well as legislation affecting their residents.
- Take part in the bi-annual service coordinator salary survey and have access to the results, which includes data on salaries, benefits and raises for service coordinators nationally, by region and by state (AASC chapter states only)
- If there is an AASC chapter in your state, you are an automatic member and will have access to local networking and professional development opportunities
- Weekly e-newsletter with information to help you be a better informed, more effective service coordinator
Already a member? Sign in on the right side of the page to access your benefits.