Keynotes | Hotel | Call for Presenters | Sponsorship & Exhibiting
Conference registration will open in early March.
Why attend conference?
Attending conference has many benefits for you and your career:
- Earn up to 17 training hours over four days. This concentrated program provides value and can be especially helpful for first-year service coordinators at a HUD property, who are required to have a minimum of 36 hours of training in their first year on the job.
- Get fresh ideas to improve the service coordinator program at your property
- Learn strategies to overcome some of the day-to-day challenges at your job
- Meet and network with your peers from across the country and share best practices
Should I plan to come on Sunday?
Register for the Sunday pre-conference if you’re interested in either of the two available learning tracks:
- An all-day AASC Online intensive (available only to AASC Online users)
- Individual 90 minute workshops that will include an active shooter course and sessions on mental illness