Important Information about Reports Submissions for Grant-Funded Service Coordinators
Tuesday, January 9, 2018
AASC staff received information from the Midwest Region of the US Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) indicating that the Service Coordinators in Multifamily Housing for the Elderly and Disabled (SCMF) grantee reports noted below are now required to be uploaded to GrantSolutions in grant notes. The reports should no longer be emailed to your Grant Specialist. This information was originally included in the 2018 SCMF Grant Extension information packet. Please note that this applies to you if your service coordinator program is not participating in the Standards for Success (SfS) pilot.
- 92456 Semi-Annual Performance Report – Due 7/30 and 1/30
- 50080 Expense Report – Due 7/30 and 1/30
- Annual Quality Assurance Reports (if applicable) – Due 1/30
- SF 425 Financial Report – Due 7/30 and 1/30
- 90006 Annual Reporting Form – Due 1/30
If your service coordinator program is participating in the SfS pilot*:
- Your 50080 Expense Report will still need to be uploaded to GrantSolutions in grants notes by the required submission dates indicated above.
- You do not have to submit a Semi-Annual Performance Report.
- In October, you should submit your SfS pilot report and the Annual Quality Assurance Report, if applicable.
Do not hesitate to contact your HUD Grants Specialist with any questions or concerns.
*If you use AASC Online as your documentation software, you were automatically enrolled in the SfS pilot program unless you chose to opt out.